1The Cute Animals Coloring Book – Volume 1 is a great choice for young artists 2 and up. The paper is heavier than most coloring books, bright white, and works well with art supplies like crayons, colored pencils, gel pens and most markers. It also works nicely with craft activities like glitter and stickers. This totally cool children’s coloring book is full of happy, smiling, beautiful animals and promises hours of enjoyment.
The 48 drawings are single-sided to prevent bleed-through, and so that pages can be removed and displayed without losing an image on the back. Great for framing, refrigerator art, scrapbooks, etc.
Activities such as coloring, will improve your child’s pencil grip, as well as helping them to relax, self-regulate their mood and develop their imagination. Each page has the animal’s name printed so children can increase their reading, spelling and vocabulary skills.
- Large Images – 8.5×11 Paper– Easy to color for small hands
- High Quality Heavy Paper – Bright White – Not Cheap Newsprint
- 48 Fun Animal Drawings
- One Large Animal Image Per Page – Blank on the Backside
- Ages 2 and Up.
- Wide inner margins so you can easily tear pages to frame, scrapbook, etc.
- This collection of cute animal images will keep your child busy for hours!
- Great as a gift
“Color Like Crazy” and let the fun begin. Order your copy today!
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!