75 Word Find puzzles to stretch your brain power to the max.
Tired of hard to read Word Search books? We created this Ultra Large Print WordFind book with One Puzzle Per Page. The word clues are also large print and are on the facing page. Keep your mind sharp and continue to strengthen your cognitive abilities.
- Ultra Large Print – Both puzzle and Word Clues
- High Quality Paper – Not newsprint – Erase without tearing
- One huge puzzle per 8.5” x 11” page with Word Cues on the facing page
- 35 to 100 words per puzzle
- Lots of diagonals and shared letters. – more than your average puzzle
- Puzzles are medium challenging to expert hard
- Solutions included at the end of the book for each puzzle
- Wide inner margins so you can easily tear pages out
- 75 fun and engaging puzzles
- This collection of puzzles will keep you busy for hours!
- Great as a gift
Use it or lose it! Doing problem-solving activities such as WordFind has been widely accepted as a way of protecting brains from cognitive decline and increase concentration, focus, and attention to detail. Several studies confirm this:
- S. National Institutes of Health. Participation in cognitively stimulating activities such as puzzles may delay onset of the memory decline. Crossword puzzle participation at baseline delayed onset of accelerated memory decline by 2.54 years. The findings show that late life puzzle participation, independent of education, was associated with delayed onset of memory decline in persons who developed dementia.
- Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, found in a study, that completing regular puzzles could delay the onset of degenerative diseases such as dementia.
- In England, a study by University of Exeter and King’s College in London found that completing brain puzzles everyday results in brain function which is equivalent to someone ten years younger on tests involving grammar and short-term memory.
Order your copy today!
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!