Learn how to play Sudoku! We created this Large Print book with One Puzzle Per Page complete with instructions, puzzles and solutions. Great for both kids and adults. Keep your mind sharp and strengthen your cognitive abilities.
- Large Print
- Convenient 6 x 9 inch size.
- High Quality Paper – Not newsprint – Erase without tearing
- One puzzle per 6 x 9 inch page
- Solutions included at the end of the book for each puzzle
- Wide inner margins so you can easily tear pages out
- 60 fun and engaging puzzles
- 3 accurate skill levels: 25 easy, 25 medium, 25 hard
- The puzzles increase in difficulty as you progress
- This collection of puzzles will keep you busy for hours!
Use it or lose it! Doing problem-solving activities such as Sudoku has been widely accepted as a way of protecting brains from cognitive decline and increase concentration, focus, and attention to detail. Several studies confirm this:
- S. National Institutes of Health. Participation in cognitively stimulating activities such as puzzles may delay onset of the memory decline. Crossword puzzle participation at baseline delayed onset of accelerated memory decline by 2.54 years. The findings show that late life crossword puzzle participation, independent of education, was associated with delayed onset of memory decline in persons who developed dementia.
- In England, a study by University of Exeter and King’s College in London found that completing Sudoku puzzles everyday results in brain function which is equivalent to someone ten years younger on tests involving grammar and short-term memory.
- Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, found in a study, that completing regular puzzles could delay the onset of degenerative diseases such as dementia.
Order your copy today!
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!